View Single Post
Quebec01

Member Since Jun 2013
22 hugs
given
Default Dec 09, 2017 at 11:47 PM

Not proud... After 11 days I had a relapse. The other days went fine and did not feel any serious urges. I had already saved 100$ !!! Yesterday I felt like I had a tiger with its claws hanging inside me. The pain was so real. Everything was hurting. I had such an urge but my friend refused to give me a cigarette. She said it was not worth ruining it and had to get used to it. I did another hypnosis session but it was interupted by the neighbours had a serious fight. The walls of the building were shaking. It woke me up in a panic. Went the whole day with that pain inside me and that feeling of claws scraping the whole inside of my body and on the verge of a panic attack and the most bizarre emotions. So, I went and bought a small pack. Of course, that first cigarette only lasted a few minutes. It tasted awful, the burning feeling inside my throat and no satisfaction at all. I know I will do that hypnosis again. I still hate the smell, the taste and everything about it. There is absolutely no advantage about smoking. I tried calling the help line but of course, like any help line I ever called, it is not available... Next time this happens, I will go and lie down and do some relaxation session.
Quebec01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
beauflow

Thanks for this!
beauflow