View Single Post
STruth
STruth has no updates.

5 yr Member
7 hugs
given
Crazy Dec 11, 2017 at 05:53 PM

can anyone relate to the following?
I had an early exposure to sex at age 6. I didn’t play with the guys, they wanted to play sports and I was short and not a good player. I don’t remember if there was a crush I had on anyone. The CEN I think played a part in how I was supposed to feel, which went along with my mom’s guilt driven comments and religious upbringing. In 5th grade we were introduced to dressing after PE in the same bathroom with all the guys at once. One guy bent over and his butt was in my face. I said to my detriment “ move I can’t see”. I was surprised I even said that rather than get your butt outa my face.
Two years later I was over at a friends house and didn’t know what to do but ended up just holding each other’s members.

The next time anything with another person sexual happened was someone bought me a lap dance and the dancer took my hand and tried to get me to touch her tits, I pulled my hand back almost violently? I had five or six experiences with the same guy, and was always on the receiving end of things.

With this context, I am very curious about how others would think and would really love some advice and insight??? Please, please please let me know
STruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote