View Single Post
pinkdiva42
pinkdiva42 HAPPY AND PARTICIPATING IN MY RECOVERY:)

5 yr Member
115 hugs
given
Default Dec 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotionally Dead View Post
This is great! Unfortunately sometimes when it comes to socializing, we have to take risks. I don’t generally have “social anxiety” in the normal sense, but I don’t like putting myself in uncomfortable situations. I hang out with my friends a lot, but they’re my friends. I am less comfortable when it involves hanging out with people I don’t know (such as my friends bringing along their friends). There’s been times it’s worked out great, and other times I’ve regretted it. Unfortunately it’s the only way we are ever going to meet new people though, and risks will have to be taken. What you’re doing is great though, and I hope you’ll meet some really awesome people!
Thank you. Every day that i get out and surround myself around people at the clubhouse (known most of them for years) even the ones i dont know, i feel like i am taking a step in the right direction. It feels really good and increases my mood to a better mood as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Borderline personality disorder, Agoraphobia, Social phobia, Depression, Anxiety, Pre-menopause, Sleep apnea, Fibromyalgia, AVPD

Meds- Cymbalta, Latuda, Aderall, Nuvigil
------------------------------------------------------------
pinkdiva42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul