Thread: 2 years
View Single Post
Anonymous445852
Anonymous445852 has no updates. Edit

Default Dec 20, 2017 at 01:47 AM

Yes my vagina isn't normal at all, my babies were 9 and then 11 pounds, I tore so badly its a mess in there. Been to the doctor because I thought I had cancer. Anyways, he says it feels good enough so I can't worry about that.

Wow, thanks for these questions, you know what you're talking about. I had one vaginal orgasm in my life, guess I wasn't clear what I wrote, so I'm not looking for that to happen. I don't want a dildo, I want him, but I just want to either have him touch me and make me come before, during penetration, or after. If I masturbate afterwards I think that would be a turnoff to him. But I've never thought that was acceptable, in my head, I'd feel uncomfortable maybe, but yes, I think you got my answer. Why not. I guess I want him to do it for me and I have a thought I'd make him feel bad for touching msyelf.
I know maybe to others that's not normal thinking. I don't know what is normal for other people. I hide it, that's the problem!!, sorry, just having a light bulb going on and it feels great. I'm not going to hide that from him anymore. I'll try the guiding him again, and edging sounds like a good thing to try.....

Am I abnormal for thinking that touching myself during sex is wrong? I think I remember something that happened and thats why I think that way. I'm feeling so much better at the ideas, thanks so much Patagonia.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote