Thread: Sexual Problem
View Single Post
Anonymous40643
Anonymous40643 has no updates. Edit

Default Dec 31, 2017 at 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckintime View Post
If you don't mind a guys point of view, it can be a real ego crusher. My wife and I enjoyed many years of s happy sexual life. Unless She was faking it, it was mutually enjoyable. Then came the change of life for her and she could no longer climax through intercourse. This made me feel like less of a man. Her libido also took a nose dive which didn't help my ego either. It took awhile for me to understand what had happened.
I was not ready to give up this part of our life so through talking and experimenting things got better again. It takes me longer to get her motor running and I please her in other ways, one bring orally. She will usually have multiple orgasms then procede to satisfy me any way she desires. It's just become s lot more work for me.
TY for this!

I figured it would be an ego crusher, for sure. That is why it makes it so hard in addition to how I already feel about it. I don't want him to take it personally or feel like it's all his fault. Then again, he is a lot larger than most and it's a bit uncomfortable a lot of the time, so that adds to the challenge.

It's great that you and your wife worked this out -- albeit, even if it's a bit more work.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote