View Single Post
martinlexie

Member Since Dec 2017
7 hugs
given
Default Jan 04, 2018 at 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbunny888 View Post
Lately during sex, like right in the middle of it my boyfriend will lose his erection. And it'll happen multiple times during sex. We've had sex 5 times in the past 3 days and every time he lost his erection. he came two times, while he was soft. i'm trying to be relaxed about it, i put no pressure on him, we take the time. When we briefly talked about it he said, maybe i'm just tired. But i think it's more than that. This has never been an issue. We've beeen having sex for 8 months and this has never happened once. Some background information; a week ago we got into a fight. He ignored me for a little and i got irritated and sent him a slew of texts. I lost my temper. I said some very hurtful things. He was upset. I'm bipolar. And i'm pregnant. I'm having a depressive episode at this time and i have been for a while. My boyfriend has assaulted me before. Multiple times, emotionally and physically. As i kept giving him chances and choices, he chose to change. And he has. Now i'm depressed and in this deep depression i have become the person i am not. Complaining, stressing, anxious. He says he fell in love with someone else. He says i used to be cool and relaxed. What happened between us, it's made me this way. Sorry for all the extra stuff i thought it might have something do with this.

Don't worry too much about it. This happened the first few times my bf and I had sex. Turned out it was just nerves/performance anxiety, and it stopped happening after the first few times. My advice would be to have a bit of a chat about it, don't make him feel as though you're disappointed - try and keep it light-hearted, and say there's nothing to worry about. Tell him how great the other stuff (i.e. foreplay etc.) that he does for you is, and that he really has nothing to worry about in terms of being able to please you. This worked for me
martinlexie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote