View Single Post
Tsukaregirl

Member Since Jul 2017
9 hugs
given
Default Jan 10, 2018 at 11:21 PM

Guys, I apologize for writing so much these past few days, but the posts sort of emphasize how often and how terrible the fights with my sister are (we are identical twins). I posted about this in the forum before.

I am positive she is suffering from depression and a personality disorder, though of course I don't know which one for sure. From the countless quizzes and references I have checked, I would say either NPD or BPD. She really has total apathy for anyone's feelings except her own and especially can't recognize mine. I feel subhuman with her,

She has gotten angrier and more depressed since I have started creating some boundaries between us and trying to get some space. I cannot make a single post on my social media without her stalking it and assuming it's an attack on her (and when I say attack, I mean in that it doesn't include her). And that is the absolute least of my concerns here. That stalking always leads into the big, terrifying blowups, which are beginning to drastically affect my job and social life.

I am at my wits' end with the nonstop fighting, but we do not have the means, financially, to separate right now. What can I do, in addition to trying to create space or ignore her abuse, if we are still living together? Do you have any tips that have worked for you?

Any tips will help! Counseling is not an option right now, so I'm seeking a more immediate means of mental self preservation. I feel I can't do this anymore.
Tsukaregirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks