Thread: 2 years
View Single Post
Anonymous445852

Default Jan 15, 2018 at 09:18 AM

Just going back a bit, to say, yes I know there are women who would want him. More likely someone who likes the same addiction as him, but he did have offers before me. He can be very kind, but also forgetful and the biggest problem I have, is he always thinks of himself first. He's extremely selfish. I noticed almost right into the beginning of our relationship, that he expects things to go his way. He was on the phone on speaker with his daughter, a few days before Christmas. He invited HIMSELF over, said "I'm comving over Chris Eve", she said twice "SO expect you Christmas morning".....and he repeated almost frustrating and angrily, "NO , Christmas Eve" I don't think she wanted him over for that long.
Another time he was on speaker phone with his only friend, and just came out and said "YOU get the coffee, I'm broke". I'm thinking, omg, he just said he's broke for COFFEE, that only costs 3 dollars maybe? TO a guy he's lucky to see because this guy works full time.
I know I should walk away. I know I do need to slow down. The problem with my new friend is he is sneakily suggesting sex, hinting at things. I just said I'm not ready for that, and he texted "LOL". that's it. MEN, I'm starting to not like or trust them.
I'm slowing down, I have time, and things should be going on MY terms for a change.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote