Thread: 2 years
View Single Post
Anonymous445852

Default Jan 15, 2018 at 04:57 PM

I'm not saying men are all the same or thinking because this guy hints of sex that I'd want that. I'm not desperate, but sure, I'm missing my bf.
2 years is a long time and there's more to him than just his faults.
I'm not dumber than men. I know what they want. This wasn't meeting on a dating site, he lives in my town, this new man. I'm not expecting a few clicks on a keyboard to bring me love.
He's open to friendship, this new guy. What's wrong with that. I stated clearly I'm not looking for sex, I think he's smart enough to get that one.
I'm interested in him for other reasons. He's smart. He owns his own house, has an actual social life. My ex or what he turns to be an ex or whatever, had none of that. I'm not materialistic but becoming more realistic about the future and what examples I make of myself. I'm not wanting my son to think I'm some fleusy looking for sex, I never was.
I won't date both, and YES, I actually can live without a "man in my life". My son is and always was a priority. I don't just walk the walk, and talk the talk.
I called the soup kitchen and got myself a place to volunteer one day a week. That's a good start.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Rose76