Thread: 2 years
View Single Post
Anonymous445852
Anonymous445852 has no updates. Edit

Default Jan 15, 2018 at 05:27 PM

Maybe the roses are because I'm a sweet person and he noticed that. Maybe everyone wants love and affection. Just because he made a comment "my shower is big enough for 2", doesn't mean I buy into that. Some women are like that, he's testing the waters and knows I'm not looking for more than friendship. I'm not judging any woman for wanting sex quickly upon meeting someone. It's all good. If I wanted a romp in the hay with this man, fine. But I don't. And I respect my ex or whatever I end up calling him to be respected enough not to stay with me, if I date someone else. So I should walk away as you say.
His history is a mess like mine. He was abused. He didn't choose his addictions, but continued them. I think it's his way of escaping, not allowing his anger to surface from the things that hurt him in his life. I choose to accept the past, and live in the now. His addiction puts him "in the now", but on a level that he isn't aware of reality. That's what I don't like. I never get to see the real him. The real him is an addict who would have a very hard time even tapering down. I said I don't think I love him. Love is a broad term. I could love my neighbour, like the bible says, that's different. That's called unconditional love. That's reserved for my children.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote