View Single Post
Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,341 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2018 at 04:16 PM

I do not believe that love is all that counts. It is romantic to believe that love conquers all, but I don't believe it does. Behavior patterns have to be looked at.

I don't think his performance in bed would bother you so much, if you felt securely loved. You say very contradictory things from one post to another. There is no law that says you have to be consistent. I know my emotional mindset towards my guy changes radically from one day to the next. But compare your posts and ask yourself what you really believe.

It's up to you to do whatever you want to do. What I or anyone else thinks is not very important, in the end. Many women have stayed with abusive men because they believed the men loved them, even though they were being treated very badly. The only thing that we know for sure is how someone behaves toward us. We are not mind readers. I would say look at the behavior. I have never heard you describe one loving thing that this man has done for you.

It's also true that there is no law that says you can't love someone, even if they don't love you. You're free to do whatever you want. You don't have to justify yourself to me or anyone else. Two years is long enough to know what a person is about. If I ever said you should walk away from this guy, then I misspoke. It's not for me to tell you what to do.

All I know about this guy is what I've gotten from you. So far I haven't heard even one, single, solitary good thing. You described him as kind, but you don't mention one kind thing he ever did. There seems to be an awful lot of confusion in your posts. That's okay, too. No law says you have no right to be confused. We all get confused, especially regarding relationships.

You say it's about time you have things on your terms. That would be nice. But I don't see how it's going to just happen. But maybe it will. Maybe good things will start happening to you. I hope so.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote