View Single Post
Takeshi
Account Suspended
Takeshi says "Quod gratis asseritur,gratis negatur."

8 yr Member
2,544 hugs
given
Default Jan 16, 2018 at 10:06 PM

So, what resource am I recommending here today? You guessed it, this will be a crazy man's social commentary just like yesterday. I think I didn't sleep because of the video on post #14. I got out of bed upset, was watching this crying little boy this morning at this apartment complex across my building, it houses bunch of middle class people I suppose, and he and his mom was driving off to somewhere, the mom looked care-free, the boy stopped nagging when mom was minding her own business, I thought it was excellent way to deal with little boy like that. 'Excellence', this human quality needs to be nurtured and noted on any social strata, we get to set things apart for right reasons, and if we don't have a point in arguing about them, we don't. And when we do, I believe it's best to use dialectic method to discuss and debate things with people.

The boy that I mentioned in previous paragraph probably is in the age between 2-4, it is a crucial stage in child development, or so I'm informed. It's all Piagetrian when I talk pseudointellectually about raising children and I think it's fine, there's always someone smarter than I, someone else's already taken so the lesson that my imaginary kids need to learn from me would be to do their own thinking, and have their own opinions, it is self-evident that people lead a miserable life if one choose to live by voicing someone else's opinion all the time, I'm sorry I kinda forgot what was upsetting me this morning.

Ohio-gozaimasu, this is Good Morning in translated Japanese, what this means is that when somebody asks how I say good morning in my mother tongue(*gag reflex* because I hate my real mother.), I could just answer that 'Well, I don't!'. All smiling, all American Ann Coulter, she would be my perfect mother... These greetings are the same thing as someone being upset for not being asked how they are, parents should teach things, the states shouldn't be compelling moral codes!

Thanks for reading.
Takeshi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote