View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 19, 2018 at 05:01 PM

I need to hold myself accountable for my overeating and binge eating, so I'm going to use this thread to keep myself accountable, at the very least, to my online anonymous friends. This is not a community thread, but if you would like to help me by sharing your struggles, please feel free to share.

I am making two commitments to myself. To only eat an appropriate serving amount...if I'm hungry again later I can have an appropriate snack. And the second commitment is that I will not eat out or have delivery/takeout for a month. I need to just do a cleanse from junk/fast food.

I can't commit to huge changes right now. With the launch of my business and going back to a 40 hour work week, I just can't concentrate on a meal plan, etc. BUT i can commit to only putting an appropriate amount of food on my plate. Using smaller plates, and making sure I prepare all my own food.

So I'm starting with baby steps.

Thanks for your support.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Marla500