View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 22, 2018 at 07:11 PM

depends on what the packaging and care for the dildo requirements are... here in the USA sex toys come inside of packaging that has basic information on them like ingredients used to make that toy, whether it contains latex, is microwave safe, whether it is dish washer safe, whether it is for multiple usage or single usage, whether to use soap and water and whether bleaching and other abrasive cleansers will cause damage, what kinds of batteries to use and ...... well you get the picture...

my wife and I have discovered the best thing for us to do is completely read the labels and info papers/ pages that come with our toys. (we accidentally used a sanitizing agent and it created pin prick holes in one of our toys which created an infection) after that we read everything including the box, plastic wrapping and so on which gives all the essential do's and donts, care and use of the toys.

my suggestion is check what your toy has said on this issue. if you cant find the box, plastic wrapping, labels and info papers my suggestion is better safe then sorry buy a new toy.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark, unaluna