View Single Post
Takeshi
Account Suspended

Member Since Nov 2014
2,544 hugs
given
Default Jan 23, 2018 at 10:27 PM

Nassir Ghaemi and The Psychological Fallacy By Philip Hickey, PhD, @Mad in America

This was a good read, both guys know a thing or two about philosophy, it is possible someone could fall deeper in their depression after reading this. So, please stop reading if the article seems too much for you. 'Thus Spoke Zarathustra' could send some Christians into tailspin of doubt, similar mental crisis could happened to a naïve mind. Sorry if I sound too pompous or too egoistic, it's just a fatum of a higher man, trying to perfect his solitude.

By the way, Dr.Nassir Ghaemi has some lecture videos available on youtube, they looked cool. It's your belief and value system, and these are action predicated theories, I don't see any reasons for us members to be opposing to each other, I'm neither an establishment nor a sponge for your Ressentiment, I'm simply a bridge to this self-organizing chaos, of multiplicity, un-catchable and un-herd-of, go study Heidegger with philosophy brothers at 'Crazy Philosophy' social group if you don't like me, до свидания.

Edited to Add:
It might be also helpful to philosophize on 'Hickam's dictum' in psychiatry.

Last edited by Takeshi; Jan 23, 2018 at 10:44 PM..
Takeshi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote