View Single Post
starryprince

Member Since Mar 2015
288 hugs
given
Default Jan 26, 2018 at 12:13 PM

Hey there. I feel really bad for posting this but I would like some feedback, please.So I was wondering if anyone here knew someone who spoke about their fetish a LOT? I'm having an issue with a good friend who is constantly talking about their fetish. I listen to them because it really bothers them that they can't live out his fetish 24/7 (it's literally impossible) and I understand how it feels to have body issues (I have really bad gender dysphoria; I"m trans). And I also talk to them about my gender identity issues, so that makes me feel horrible when it comes to the idea of confronting them.

I told them before that talking about my own kinks makes me feel uncomfortable because of my childhood sexual abuse and they understand that, but the fetish conversations are becoming too much.

It got to the point where they spoke about it a lot when we went out for my birthday and they got turned on because I was doing something for my physical health as I take my medication around with me. I always have to calm them down when they talk about it because it gives them severe anxiety and I actually had to do that on my birthday. That was the last straw for me. They are seeing a therapist and so am I, but it iss getting really hard to deal with.

He doesn' talk about it with his other friends, just me and his girlfriend, and hisgirlfriend is getting tired of it, so he just has me.

I feel like a bad friend for wanting to confront him because he listens to me, but my birthday was the last straw. I won't talk about my gender identity issues to him after I confront him because I don't want the relationship to be unbalanced.

I feel quite bad for posting this but I honestly didn't know where else to turn to, as I wanted to know other people's personal experiences.

Has anyone ever had a friend who spoke about their fetish constantly? If so, what did you do? How'd you handle the situation?

Last edited by starryprince; Jan 26, 2018 at 12:40 PM..
starryprince is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, unaluna