View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 29, 2018 at 10:06 PM

I've walked 6.5 miles the past two days!!! WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

3.5 miles today and 3 miles yesterday.

After my first weigh-in I gained exactly 4 pounds and my eyes boggled! I felt really crummy about myself because not only did I gain weight but it put me at the highest weight I've ever been. WTFH!?!?

So I whimpered about it to my Papa and he said, "Hm, let's take a look at what you're eating." So long story short, even though everything I ate was 100% healthy, I was eating more calories than I could burn off! But I did get compliments from Mamma about how my stomach was shrinking which is both true and what Papa said was "the first sign of weight loss". So I did some tweaking and now I've reduced my intake to 1500 calories AND now I am pushing to exercise as well. I'm no runner but I do love walking and hiking, so yesterday after work I headed over to the park and went on a 3 mile hike on a trail with some decent leg-burning hills, and then today I walked the track which is only a couple minutes walk from my house. How amazing is it that I have a track I can walk to!?

Oh, btw, I need running shoes because walking for an hour in a half in Vans is NOT cutting it! Ow! Ow! Ow! OW! My feet are very sore and blistery...but I do feel sooo good about what I am eating and that I am making an effort to at least get a good walk in.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous50909, Anonymous57777