amicus_curiae
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2018
79 hugs
given
Default Jan 30, 2018 at 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleEarthquakes View Post
The correct terms would be vagina and labia. Pretty sure that's been the names of them for a very long time
Well, no, not really... “vulva” is the term that describes the external female genitalia, inclusive of labia majora and minora and etc., but, yes, vagina does describe the area that encompasses the penis during intercourse.

Far too many men - and many women - think that reproduction is only possible when the male ejaculates directly into the ovaries. Nonsense, of course.

Even knowing of the vulva and vagina, I have never cried out those terms before, during or after sex. Even when playing out a scene, sex has an intimacy for each participant and I have never had a woman ask me to push my penis beyond her vulva and into her vagina. Those are not the words used during an intimate, passionate encounter. Not in my experience.

What do I know? I talk to the dead more often than not. I’m no man on a mission but rather a ghost in a world filled with other shades.

So, I am still curious to know if there is a ‘new’ word or term for women’s ‘junk’? So many names used in passion - or general conversation - for male genitalia, you know? Surely more than two for women?

Contrarian, esq.
Hypergraphia

Someone must be right; it may as well be me.

I used to be smart but now I’m just stupid.
—Donnie Smith—
amicus_curiae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote