Takeshi
Account Suspended

Member Since Nov 2014
2,544 hugs
given
Default Jan 30, 2018 at 04:13 AM

"Jordan Peterson on Virtue Signaling"
"This Male virtue signalling makes me sick - Jordan Peterson"

The editing is not right on the first video and no bloody joke, I need to sort myself out. I was just thinking that virtue signaling is nothing new, I remember clearly how this cultural virtue was affecting me in the class room when I was little, and the worst outcome I can think of from my culture is Karōshi (overwork death). The buzzword isn't doing justice for the interview clips but I still find this VS when I accidentally click on overly left leaning youtube channels.

Male, female, both have been guilty of this, and any type of social media or electronic communication could be used for an outlet for such small dragons, it might add up though. Am I thinking of virtue? I can't be certain since I don't have Christian background, I been noticing anti-naturalism, danger of danger, folks. Some TED(x) talks videos are full of virtue signaling, I hope you or your kids aren't falling for those...

This collective unconsciousness that I been put through has probably been fueled by this postmodernism evilness, 'Small Ideas, and Big Think ', situation critical, I don't think there's no need to be afraid of Freudian theories, I would be learning and teaching GOOD stuff to kids, sound theories and inferences need no morals, I recommend kids and parents to watch 'virtue theory' on crash course philosophy on youtube, I don't understand why it had so many up votes.

All is flux, nothing is stationary.
Takeshi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote