LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 04, 2018 at 01:06 AM

Thank you Hoping Trying!

This is the end of week two and tomorrow the beginning of week three. To recap the past two weeks, week one I ate 100% healthy but more calories I could burn, no walking, gained four pounds.

This week I walked 21.2 miles, ate 100% healthy within the correct calories count, but I am overwhelmed and worried because I got careless on girl's night last night and ate about 1500 calories with dinner (garlic bread and pizza), drinks (a glass of a tbsp of grenadine and a shot of malibu with diet 7up is 105 calories) and snacks.

I feel that craziness completely ruined my progress and I feel so terrible about it. I know it's a big set-back, but I also know that no matter what the scales says I should be really proud of myself for what I have accomplished the past two weeks. What I ate and the amount I ate at girl's night was basically what I used to consume at almost every meal every single day with no exercise and a daily consumption 3-5+ alcohlic drinks/shots. So in two weeks I've made some vast improvements in what I am consuming and what I am burning off. But still...I do obsess with the mirror and I am dreading the scale tomorrow. Wish me luck!
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57777, MoxieDoxie, unaluna