View Single Post
birdie55
birdie55 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Default Feb 04, 2018 at 01:41 PM

Hello,

I am new here and joined to see if anyone can hel answer a question I have.

Question:
A few times in the past (2-3 times sometime alst year) I had active (meaning I was awake and it was intentional) romantic fantasies of being with celebrity women (actress and an athlete-fantasized about them in two separate occasions) and imagined being in a dating relationship (living together, kissing etc) and yet as soon as the fantasy was done I couldnt help but laugh at it because I have no attraction towards these women in real life (i.e. when I see them on TV I dont not feel any attraction) but in the past I did watch lesbian movies and maybe it got me curious at to what it would be like. I was turned on by the romantic fantasy but for whatever reason it doesnt crossover to any real life desire.

My question is: does being attracted to them in the fantasies I had in the past mean that I am attracted to them? I know in real life that I am not attracted to them at all but because of the attraction that I felt only in the past fantasy that I had its left me very confused. FYI, these fantasies were in the past only and I have no desire or attraction to these female celebs in fantasies now at all.

I am just confused if attraction to an individual occurs in fantasy but does not crossover to attraction in real life is that deemed as attraction?

Background info on me:

Basically I am a woman in her mids 20s who is very likely asexual and happily a virgin. Outside of a few fantasies, I do not desire physical intimacy in the real world. I could basically live into old ago and remain a virgin and this has been a consistent theme throughout my life. I consider myself closer to hetro romantic as I do and have formed romantic attraction to men just never desired entering into any form of romantic relationship as I prefer being alone.

Okay so when it comes to women in real life I have formed no desire on a physical or romantic. This has been a consistent theme throughout my life.
birdie55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous50909, Skeezyks