View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Feb 04, 2018 at 03:24 PM

Well... I don't know a lot about this. But my thinking is that no... the fantasies you had were just that... fantasies. I know, myself, I have had all sorts of fantasies over the years. But I don't believe any of them necessarily bore any relationship to my life in the real world. They were just fantasies.

Nowadays especially, when we're bombarded by SO MANY images... on TV, in the movies, in print, etc. I think there is more than enough fuel for all sorts of fantasies. The danger is that, in some cases, people can begin to believe their fantasies are real. But, from what you wrote, it doesn't sound as though that is a problem for you. Personally, I would just chalk these fantasies up to idle imagination & let it go at that.

By the way... since you mentioned you feel you are asexual, I thought I would mention this on-line resource I just became aware of. It is The Asexual Education & Visibility Network. Perhaps it may be of some interest to you. Here's a link:

The Asexual Visibility and Education Network | asexuality.org

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
birdie55