Magnate

Member Since Mar 2017
692 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 05, 2018 at 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solnutty View Post
I have a part who loved an abuser, and I can relate to the hatred and sense of betrayal. Thanks for sharing. I’m glad we’ve gotten to know her better. She’s very sweet and kind, and has an uncomplicated outlook on life. It’s easy for her to enjoy life and that has been refreshing for us. She felt awful when she realized some of her actions hurt us badly in the past. She doesn’t have a single malicious thought in her (side of the) mind.
Thank you.

I can see that this one isn't "bad". She just feels like a little girl who feels loved and special. We have been having flashbacks from her. There is nothing bad about them. But I suppose they are still flashbacks. A snippet of her with him in the wine shop, the smell of wine, the feeling of her emotional state "I am important, I matter." At the hotel for the father-daughter dinner, feeling "big", ordering a drink - anything she wants. The smell of the new carpet, the other daughters, playing in the hallway by the hotel rooms.
It was simple stuff, there was nothing sinister there. Just a little girl feeling special and important when her daddy took her to these public events.
She was just a little girl who knew nothing of the other-times.

Hugs from:
Solnutty