View Single Post
Anonymous50909

Default Feb 08, 2018 at 08:08 AM

Ansari acted like a creep, and she did the opposite of what she wanted to do (had sex with him when she didn't want to), and did not vocalize her discomfort to him (so how could he know?). Yes, she could have left. Reading the article, I saw no pressure from him on his part for her to have sex, just him acting sex crazed and creepy, and her assuming that he would somehow be able to read her internal emotions, while he's horny and she's behaving the opposite way of her internal emotions.

That being said, I do think there needs to be more education about dating. Or support. Something. It seems like hookup culture is so "in," and popular. But not everyone works like that, and sometimes one doesn't know unless they actually experience it. Casual dating can be painful and hurtful. But thats where you need to have integrity. Go into a date knowing what your values are and the consequences of any actions for yourself.

I don't feel so harsh towards this woman. I feel compassion and sympathy for her ****** night, and her inability to say and do what she really wanted. She did not need to try to ruin his career over it, like LadyShadow said.

Also, I just have to mention her age. She was 22. That's really young. He was 34? When I was 22, I didn't know my *** from my elbow about some stuff, including socially and dating. The brain apparently doesn't fully develop until 25.

The SNL skit was HILARIOUS. I laughed so loud I think I may have disturbed my neighbors. LOL. Hey, at least I'm not eating Doritos in public.

Last edited by Anonymous50909; Feb 08, 2018 at 08:20 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow