twistypringle98

twistypringle98 Everything is never enough

5 yr Member
260 hugs
given
Default Feb 08, 2018 at 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DechanDawa View Post
Congrats. You're not getting cravings because you are using nicotine patches. I quit using the patches after 4 months because they were expensive, were disturbing my sleep with crazy dreams, and made me feel kind of sick. Then the "real" quit began. Without the nicotine I had severe panic attacks and had to use guided meditation tapes etc. Thankfully it finally subsided where now I just have generalized anxiety. (Which seems to be my norm as I quit smoking three years ago.)

I don't know what you're vaping. Doesn't sound like you are vaping nicotine since you're using the patches. I never vaped when I quit because..well, sorry to say, vaping is not good for the lungs. But you are on your way. There is absolutely no doubt that smoking cigarettes reduces life by quality and years. You are on the right track and if you are scared about smoking, well, that's intelligent. Also...smoking is a disgusting filthy habit. Be strong!

I plan to quit smoking the vape pretty soon. I know that it is bad just like the cigarettes. I just wasn't quite ready to quit with the smoke just yet. I felt cool! I know that I shouldn't have done that just to feel cool, but my sister and I kind of bonded over cigarettes. She and I clash quite a bit because she is like everything that is what I don't like about our generation. We lived together for a while, and this is still a way in which I feel like she and I are reaching for each other. That sounds cheesy, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

She doesn't want to do things that better herself so I decided to start smoking just flavored liquids without the nicotine for a while. It's been hard for me but it's a perfect time for me to do it as right now I'm unemployed. (It's terrible being unemployed, I know, but I just lost my job about a month ago. I'm never going to have another good job again!)

Anyway thanks all who are supportive and congratulatory!
twistypringle98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote