View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Feb 10, 2018 at 12:57 AM

I got home early and was able to have jeff drive to whole foods.
I had tried to get together with a friend but she did not text me back until it was too late to do anything. I would have drank hot tea with her, perhaps we would have gone out to eat or to a movie.
There were 2 tables of friends (and some people I did not know) at whole foods it was great fun, had 3 beers over 3 hours. Ate a lot of healthy food and had cho pudding for desert. I have social anxiety when it comes to talking to people in public. The beer helps with that. and it gives me an excuse to drink.
Earlier I had called a friend to discuss a surprise birthday party for our friends 70th birthday. She was at a bar drinking a beer and asked me to come join her, I asked her if she wanted to come to whole foods and she declined. The party is at 8am.
After trivia we went to target to pick out a birth day card and went home where I proceeded to make pop corn. WE ate 2-3 bags, can't remember actually while we watched seinfeld together. I also ate a carmel turtle that jeff picked up.
I am stuffed and tired.
I hope I sleep well tonight.
I don't like having to get up at 7am on a saturday. I am working in the afternoon. It is mardi gras season, many parades to go to and parties to attend. Monday night is the queens parade where our friends make king cakes. I will have decaff coffee there as they always serve that.
they make 3 different king cakes and every one samples each one. It is hard not to endulge but in all seriousness Their king cakes are too bready.
Again there will be people I don't know but I will have a cup of coffee in my hand to be a buffer so to speak.Mardi gras is fat tuesday, the last day of living it up before ash wednesday and the beginning of lent.
It happens to fall on valentines day this year.

Being on the computer takes up a lot of my time. I post on the addictions forum as well as here, and neurotalks bipolar forum as well.
And a nutrition site(spark people) that wants to decrease their drinking in order to lose weight.
I can easily get all hypo going from one forum to the other to face book then emails back to favorites forums etc.
I am online several times a day for at least an hour each time.
We are in the planning stages of fixing up our house. updating the kitchen and bathrooms, foundation repaired, new brick mail box, new front door, electrical wiring, landscaping, maybe sodding the back yard as the grass has all died. work on the drainage in the back yard. Lots of projects, getting ready to close on a new line of credit on the houses equity.
I already see my self getting all worked up over this.
WE cant really do any repairs to sheet rock or cracks and two doors can't shut....we have to have the foundation fixed first which is no fun at all and very expensive. We can at least get a mason to do the mail box so that will be nice. That will happen in the next few weeks.
I think we should sit down, make a list and prioritize which projects to do first. I want to hire a contractor to organize these projects as it is too much for me to deal with. I get hypo thinking about it.
I need to slow down and not rush things. Each project will disrupt our lives.
A new kitchen will require a plumber, an electrician, cabinet maker/installer, painter maybe, granite installers, etc.

I did not drink and drive. 3 drinks in 3 hours is not horrible.
I am not a bad person. I did over eat tonight.
Some how I will tell my therapist that I have been drinking.....
I am actually looking forward to lent.
I am looking forward to taking better care of myself joining a gym again.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
giddykitty, TunedOut