-Astral-
Poohbah

-Astral- @_@

10 yr Member
20 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 11, 2018 at 03:42 PM

because my mother is hard to deal with and she calls me by my birthname instead of my female name witch i told her it upsets me to hear my birthname she will not call me by my male name ( av changed my name once ( twice next week) because my birthname upsets me so much am changing my name to a male name my mother has no idea am trans am not even out to her as she is a bigot and calls me an attetion seeker for having mental health problems ) i have stop talking to her for this reason my sister also dont give a monkeys about me and put all her issues on to me my husband feels she caughting problems with my mental health
my husband is my carer the fact i have mental health issues and how my mental health is i cant have money on me because i end up buying things like blades and other stuff i have OD'D in the past due to me having money and buying things i shouldnt
my husband gets very frustrated with me he hits things as a way to express himself
i have OCD and there are times when i go in curles on the same subject we have delt with weeks before me bring them back up because i get triggered in to thinking that
way i know he shouldnt be hitting door s etc
i am now scared to bring up the fact with my pastor
I love my husband very much i dont help whats going on with my mental health i go around and around with the same subject we managed to deal with weeks before and managed to be stable again I get triggered by things
one of them being religious stuff

i dont want to leave him i want him to work on him self and get help for him
i dont want to hurt him
I love him

-Astral- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous87914