Account Suspended
Takeshi says "Quod gratis asseritur,gratis negatur."

8 yr Member
2,544 hugs
given
Default Feb 15, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Rule 5 Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them
Rule 12 Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street

I was misremembering the rule No.5 somewhere in my post, so I checked up on it in this 3 hrs 'The Rubin Report' interview from last November. The explanation of the rule 5 begins with below quotation.

Quote:
You are not a good guy. And you will take revenge on your children if they misbehave...

ABRAHAMIC RELIGION BLUES by LOSTBOYEVSKY

Here's the book list recommend by the artist.
12 Books That Destroyed and Rebuilt My Mind

HighExistence | Challenging The Way You Live!

You go Google "Healthy Parenting" and can you find what you like? The thought of dumb and lazy parent medicating our children with ADHD drugs came across my mind yesterday. I've read too many stories of kids ruined by their parents, I don't know how to get out of this dark-emo-kid state of mind right now.

You need 'Love' for parenting, what a joke. "Healthy" parenting sounds like just a feel good thing not taking into account the big sacrificing part of being a caretaker to a human life. Parenting needs to given ethical consideration, and it's certainly not a duty or an obligation of citizens to make tax paying offsprings as I understand the constitution.

The trend of medicalizing kids behavior from poor psychological standpoint needs to end. For regular folks, 'good-enough' parenting is pathetic, it has to be good. For parental personality disorders, it seems almost impossible for someone to monitor this 'good-enough' parenting skills. The abuse does seem to repeat itself in some cases, if we as a society cares for abuse victims, the same protection of human rights shall applied to little defenseless children as well.
Takeshi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely