View Single Post
PyschCentral_User25

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Feb 16, 2018 at 06:58 PM

Hi there.

Thank you for getting back to me. I don't score well because I simply hate tests, and I hate standardized tests. It's also because I'm extremely lazy and I don't really study. The last standardized test I had, I actually studied for it, and it was Geometry because I had a feeling, or at least was hoping that I'd for once be able to get a passing score -- but I didn't, even after studying. It wasn't the fact that studying didn't help, it was just when I took the test I guess I was being very close minded, and because the state worded the problems differently, I couldn't relate it to some of the things we learned, except like one question.

And I guess in a way, I find that I'm being tested on material I'm not being tested on. But I think that also has to do with the fact that, like with math, there's tons of ways to just solve one math problem. And when I took the math standardized test, I only focused on the one way we were taught to solve those problems, not thinking of other ways to answer the problems.

And I guess I did have enough time. They also allot us more time if we need it.
PyschCentral_User25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote