birdie55
birdie55 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Default Feb 17, 2018 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Well... I don't know a lot about this. But my thinking is that no... the fantasies you had were just that... fantasies. I know, myself, I have had all sorts of fantasies over the years. But I don't believe any of them necessarily bore any relationship to my life in the real world. They were just fantasies.
Hey Skeezyks, I should of asked this at the time when I replied to your post, but it took a break from all this confusion regarding fantasies and now feel so much more better and more inspired to just learn to be okay with being confused in life lol.

Can I ask when you express fantasies in your quote above do you distinguish between fantasies one has when they are awake? My fantasies were one's I had that I was awake i.e. it wasn't a dream. I only ask because some people have told me that fantasies one has when one is awake i.e. thoughts imagining stuff is an indication of true feelings as it is reality, whereas unconscious dreams one has when asleep are not. I remembered your feedback as it helped me out a lot but just wanted to confirm whether or not your feedback was based on fantasies one has in a dream ad/or fantasies one has when they are awake, if that makes sense?
birdie55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote