View Single Post
Anonymous40413
Anonymous40413 has no updates. Edit

Default Feb 18, 2018 at 05:26 AM

Yes, with imagine I meant while awake. But I think it goes for dreams, too.

I'm very glad I was able to be helpful! For the most part I just extrapolated from my own experiences, and things I've seen with people in general. Just make a list once of all the things you've ever imagined doing and liking, and then afterwards thought But I don't actually want that! A dinner at a fancy restaurant with Michelin stars, champagne and a server that calls you My Lady sounds great and you might even fancy doing that sometime.. until you wisen up and realize you don't like exotic dishes, alcohol, and formality/stiffness.

If you want to conclude something from that, conclude: I'm in a crappy restaurant with a rude server now, and a chance would be nice. Or: I wonder what it's like.
A psychoanalyst would probably tell you you're dissatisfied with your current socio-economic status. (Or maybe even that that dissatisfaction is rooted in your contempt for your absent father who came from a low socio-economic background.)
Things usually have a meaning, and that meaning is also usually pretty simple. You fantasized because you were curious or lonely or both.
That means if you're at a crappy restaurant, go ahead and imagine it's the Ritz - or that the Ritz is your next stop. If you're lonely, go ahead and imagine Britney is there.

For some reason people seem to attach far more meaning to sexual fantasies/imaginations than 'regular' daydreams while honestly, they are not really all that different. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
birdie55

Thanks for this!
birdie55