Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Skeezyks has no updates.

8 yr Member
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Feb 19, 2018 at 03:44 PM

Thanks for posting this! I have a few different problems related to the question you raise. (I will just mention that I do reply to posts in this forum when there is something specific I can offer.) I don't, however, as a rule post my own threads anywhere on PC. And most of the time, when I do, they're not about anything personal. I have posted a few personal threads in the past. But when I did I then felt so uncomfortable having them posted, I messaged the moderators asking to have my thread taken down.

The other problem I have, here in the men's forum, is that I have had a life-long struggle with gender identity dysphoria. So although I've lived a more-or-less typical male life, I don't really feel like a man. Plus, I was terrorized for the better part of 4 years throughout high school by a gang of older boys. So I'm not comfortable around men in general whether in person or on-line. (Actually, I'm not especially comfortable around women either though. I pretty-much just keep to myself.)

This is actually my second time around here on PC. When I was here before, I used to post in the transgender forum. And I do still occasionally reply to posts there. But that forum is even deader than the men's forum at this point. So I really don't spend any time there either to speak of.

I reply to a lot of posts by new members. And occasionally there will be posts written by older men. (By the way... I'm an older man... to use the term loosely.) However, almost invariably, they never post more than their introductory thread. I guess it's just hard for men, in general, to open up... even anonymously on-line.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Loose Screw x 2, redCanine3669