View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
8,380 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2018 at 03:46 AM

Hey Leia78 I will check out your blog, I think this was a great idea for a thread.

I have been a blogger for many years, and I have had to start over three times. The first time I had to start over, was because I dropped the F-Bomb too many times, and WordPress labeled my blog "mature" and pulled it from the "tags" and the main feed of the site, causing my blog to go virtually unnoticed in the blogging community. I thought it was unfair for them to censor me in such a way, and do it without warning, especially being bipolar and in pain, writing is my ultimate therapy, and quite frankly sometimes you just want to *&^%^&** blank blankity blank the world, and that's how you express yourself.

The second time I had to restart my blog was because I had shared it with some toxic people, who kept antagonizing me in the comments section and no matter how many times I would block them, they would keep coming back, making me feel unsafe to express myself on my own blog. Never share your blog with guys you are dating!!

So this is my third and final attempt at a blog. I have gained nearly 300 Followers after starting it last year. It hurts me so much because I lost over 600 Followers in total because I had to restart from scratch all those times.

But lesson learned, and I am here to stay. My blog can be found in my signature also.

Happy Blogging!

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Leia78

Thanks for this!
BipolaRNurse, Leia78, mote.of.soul