View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Feb 23, 2018 at 09:49 AM

171.4 I don't know why I thought the weight would just fall off since I have not been drinking alcohol. This is a foolish notion. I have been AF for ten days. I think I have lost a pound this week. I will take it.
It looks like we will eat out, nothing is out from the freezer. We have concerts to attend both friday and saturday nights. That should be fun!
Tonight is a jazz trio, and tomorrow is a faculty recital classical chamber music. I hope we don't go out after the concerts, some times the faculty like to do that to celebrate their concert success.
I have not been in an alcohol situation this time around.
I would rather not go but that is not fair to hubby. He could take me home and then join them. or I should just suck it up and have a diet coke.
We will see.
It is friday a lent day so Sandras will have fish on the menu. I usually get the salmon cooked rare. It is delicious! But maybe they will have some other fish option.
I love to eat and this is one reason I am over weight.
Drinking is the main reason why I gained 45 pounds in 2 years.
It is slowly coming off.
I made it to the gym last night 2.5 miles on the tred mill.
I brought head phones so I could listen to the tv shows which made the time fly by. I belong to planet fitness and have been 3 times since joining on valentines day. I bought the up graded membership so that way I can use their hydro message bed and bouncer machine. They also have a massage chair that is too much. I will try it again to see if I can dial it down a notch. It hurts my shoulder blades!
At this level I will be able to go to other gyms in different cities like when we travel to Indiana this summer, or in different locations here.
The hydro bed is so nice that it gives me incentive to go to use the bed as a reward for going.
I hope I don't give up the tred mill and just go for the hydro bed!LOL
Think I will try intermittent fasting again, skipping breakfast and not eating after 7;30.

wish me luck!
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote