Thread: Sharing Blogs
View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

LadyShadow Learning to Adapt and Grow in a Changing, Challenging World From Behind the Shadows

10 yr Member
7,656 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 25, 2018 at 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
For those of you who have your own blogs, I'd encourage you to submit them to be indexed by our resource directory editor:

https://psychcentral.com/resources/Bipolar/Blogs/

so we can share them with the world, if you're comfortable (click on "Add a Site").

Blogs are a great way of sharing one's thoughts and feelings, which can help others in their own recovery and living with bipolar efforts. It's so awesome to see our members journaling on their journey!
I am unbelievably excited to see this from you DocJohn. Leia78 really shined when she came up with the idea for this thread. I mean I know a lot of PC members have blogs, but I love that we now have a way to REALLY showcase our work and be apart of your resource directory!

Oh as for the "Sticky" addtion of this thread to the Bipolar Forum?

SO AWESOME!!!

Thanks so much DocJohn and everyone else who posted on this thread. And of course to all the wonderful bloggers on PsychCentral!!

Hugs from:
Leia78, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
DocJohn, Leia78, Wild Coyote