View Single Post
twistypringle98

twistypringle98 Everything is never enough

5 yr Member
260 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2018 at 09:09 PM

Since the nicotine free vape doesn't really do anything, I quit. This is getting easier. I also quit using the patches. I still have some I just want to see what it's like not having anything to curb my cravings and have found that it is way less, should I say, stressful.

I've also noticed a lot of difference in my mental health. I told this to the doc. She changed my diagnosis from schizoaffective, bipolar type to major depressive episode with psychotic features. I think that she thinks maybe the cigs were causing some of my symptoms as well as some other unhealthy ways of mine. I never understood the bipolar part of my diagnosis. I explained to my psychiatrist certain things that I think are wrong about my diagnosis, and she totally listened.

Anyway I don't feel the need to smoke any more. Now if only I could tell myself that when I'm around my sister! I broke and smoked some nicotine vape which was quite strong. It was her birthday so she came over. We had dinner and watched KU on TV. At least it wasn't a cig!