View Single Post
Armos

Member Since Oct 2016
4 hugs
given
Default Feb 27, 2018 at 10:36 PM

Hi guys. Not sure if this is the best place to post or not. And I hope no one gets offended either. My apologies if you do. Well for starters. It's been that time of day again. When I was in high school. I kept asking my self, would I be happier as a man or woman? "I was being bullied at the time" Then the same question came across my mind again today recently. I'm pretty much tired of my life. I have bipolar disorder. And I've had issues with this thing before too. So I don't know if it's the bipolar causing it or not. I sometimes fantasies wishing I was born a girl instead of a guy. Often had vivid dreams of being a girl and really enjoyed it. Because I find being a guy pretty difficult. Again I hope no one finds this offensive. I'm a pretty open minded person. I don't know where to say this. Kinda embarrassing. I honestly think I would like cross dressing because I find women's clothes comfortable. If I was in my own apartment I would probably do it honestly. I keep asking my self would I be happier as a woman or man? Why are these questions bringing brought up in my head? Am I just crazy or insane? I know I was born guy 100%. The thoughts sometimes cross my mind. Never had a girlfriend, 26 years old almost 27 years old. I am seeing a therapist really soon. So when I think of these thoughts I want to keep them to my self.

I don't know what to do because my dads catholic and he can be pretty homophobic but hes a pretty nice guy. My mom is nice as well. I actually ran away from home one time because of the issue. I don't know if it was a phase or not. I've got a disability and the people I was with was being supportive on it. But I don't want to lose my family on it either. My old therapist said I was only going through a phase. Is it just a phase? Yet why am I still having these "feelings" of wishing I was born a girl instead of a guy? Sorry if I offended anyone at all. No I'm serous sorry if I did. I have friends who are gay. So I'm just wondering. I can come off as a pretty feminine guy sometimes too. I got picked on and bullied allot, and I mean ALLOT. I'm pretty nice too. So I wanted from your guys point of view. Should I discuss this with my therapist or is it all just fantasy? Not worth the risk or anything? As of hearing horror stories of the subject I'm almost too afraid to bring it up to my mom again. I honestly think I would be happier being a girl IMO because I have difficulties being a guy. Or am I just dreaming? Eh sorry. I just feel odd right now. Again sorry if I offended anyone. Please take no offense. Thank you. Is it all just a phase or should I discuss this with my therapist when I can? I don't want to get into any more trouble with my family they are already under allot of stress with their own physical health. Thank you could use some advice if I can. And can the bipolar have an effect on this as well? Thank you.
Armos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks