View Single Post
randomuser101

Member Since Jan 2016
3 hugs
given
Default Mar 11, 2018 at 01:49 AM

I was in a store tonight and I thought that the employee there was pretty. I didn't end up buying anything, so I didn't even talk to her, but I definitely made eye contact with her several times. Honestly, I probably looked at her a few too many times (I hope she wasn't creeped out). Anyway, now I'm thinking about her and I want to go back there. Although, I don't know why I would/what my plan would be. It's a candy store, so I could easily afford to buy something in order to talk to her, but then what?

I'm 24 and I have had zero experience with women in my life (never had sex, never had a girlfriend, etc.). As a result, I have no confidence when talking to women and I wouldn't even know where to start in a situation like this. Honestly, I'm probably only thinking about her because I am so tired of being alone for so long, so I'll focus on any girl that I find remotely attractive.

I was thinking about going back tomorrow and seeing if she is there. But idk, maybe that's too soon, maybe she'll think I'm stalking her. Also, I've heard that women don't like being hit on while they're working, so maybe this isn't even appropriate idk. I've just never figured out how to meet women and every year that goes by, it seems more and more challenging. Any words of advice on how I should approach this situation would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, MickeyCheeky