View Single Post
Mom2018

Member Since Mar 2018
Default Mar 13, 2018 at 09:02 PM

Most of my husband's family is on my side. My husband called his sister last week, and she told him what she thought of him and abandoning his family, and for him never to call her again. He drained me of my childhood home, my retirement and blames me for the money problems we has, even though I have proof of his gambling and gaming as to where the money went.
Mine left the home, it has been a struggle to pay the bills. Money is tight, but I am doing it day by day, without any support from him what so ever.
There are days I just want to sit and cry because I am.so angry at the way he is treating our children. How does someone be with a child from birth to 11 years and just walk away and not talk to them for 4 1/2 months. I can only go a couple days and I have to hear their voice. With him it is out of sight out of mind.
Do not communicate with him or let your lawyer do the talking for you. Mine had a restraining order against me, and was still texting me and harassing me. His attorney had to tell him to stop contacting me.
Change the locks, ignore him.
Stay Strong!
Mom2018 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote