Thread: No friends
View Single Post
SorryShaped
Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2017
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 14, 2018 at 07:45 AM

Volunteer? That's something the club did a lot of but I just quit caring about it. After I was elected secretary in '16, I had a mental breakdown into a fully depressive bipolar episode and I was never able to do the job. Another guy stepped in but I took it in the fall of mania and knew I couldn't do it but tried anyway. I go to some meetings and never say a word to anyone the entire time. After the time I went and tried saying hello to several people and they said hi and walked away to someone else. I also just don't care about the technical side any more.
Class? I take up to eleven exercise classes a week. Yoga is my primary focus, but I also take Pound once and Barre twice a week.
Online dating? Just no. If I don't meet someone naturally, I just won't. I really like someone but she ignores me too. So I'll go back to being single forever.
Church? I literally can't stand the Church. Too much history there from being bullied and beaten. My neck hurts daily from what probably was the genesis of my pain, being beaten over the head with hymnals and bibles for over twenty minutes by two bullies. Pun intended, even on this subject of pain. I also disagree with most of most religions and their practices. They're all so sexist and elitist and some are racist even.
SorryShaped is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote