View Single Post
Mom2018

Member Since Mar 2018
Default Mar 14, 2018 at 12:06 PM

Was in the end of my 12th year of marriage, and was wondering why have I put up with all the crap over the last 8 years. I thought we wanted the same thing, home and family. What I did not realize till it was too late, my husband just wanted a ATM machine. As soon as the money ran out he was gone.
He mortgaged my childhood home to the hilt, and did not feel he should have to help pay the mortgage, because to him it was a 50 year old piece of crap house. His parents live in a million dollar lake house and own 8 cars.
When he gambled away over $20,000 of my retirement it was my fault because it was our money and I should not question how he spends our money.
When his 2007 Dodge Ram was repossessed in 2012, he took my 1999 Yukon. If I volunteered at my daughter's school, he would say "Why are you always there, they don't pay you!!"
When I needed gas money or food money and I took it out of the jars in our bathroom, he would go ballistic and scream not to touch HIS money, if I need money ask him for it.
He always threatened me with divorce, then later would say he was sorry he yelled, but it was my fault that he got angry.
He deserted us in May 2017, and asked for the divorce in Oct. I filed and before he was even served he was dating.
He said he needed love and to be loved, and that I chose our daughter's choir over him.
Mom2018 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643, Anonymous43949, Anonymous57777, profound_betrayal, Rose76, seesaw, sky457, TishaBuv

Thanks for this!
profound_betrayal, seesaw