View Single Post
NotYoursToKeep

Member Since Mar 2018
Default Mar 17, 2018 at 06:25 PM

How am I supposed to not be depressed when everything around me is falling apart. My ex scammed me out of thousands of dollars, had me arrested when I defended myself during a physical altercation, and has drug my name through the dirt with all my friends. My tenants, his friends, have stopped paying rent putting in a financial bind, not to mention the attorney fees. I’ve never been arrested and don’t even have a speeding ticket on my record…I had a squeaky clean record, but not anymore. This could affect my ability to get a job in the future. I’m completely isolated. I don’t have anyone nearby that’s on my side. Hes always helping people out financially so they keep him around. My parents are out of state, but even when I talk to them, they tell me I need to pull it together and things will be fine. I have no control over anything in my life right now and it’s spinning out of control. I can’t seem to make myself get off the couch. I don’t want to shower and I don’t want to see or talk to anyone. How am I supposed to “pull it together” when there’s no light at the end of the tunnel?
NotYoursToKeep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57777, graystreet