View Single Post
datslothagain
datslothagain has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Mar 17, 2018 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
I'm sorry your relationship has come to this. I don't know as there is much in the way of advice I can offer. From what you wrote, it sounds to me as though your relationship with this man may just be over. And as much as it may hurt, perhaps it's simply time to move on? You may want to simply close out of any websites the two of you share.

My personal opinion is that perhaps the thing you don't want to do is to chase this man. This may only drive him further away. The best thing to do, from my perspective, may be to simply wait & see what happens. If he comes back to you... great! But if he does not, there's probably nothing you can do to make it happen I'm afraid.

One thing you do need to consider is that this man clearly has his own issues. This is not all just about you. But if he is not ready & willing to work on his own issues, you can't save him from himself. Under those circumstances, it may be best if your relationship with him does not come back together... as much as that may hurt.

I wish you well...
He did come back after saying that we weren't goof for being friends. He still approached me everyday to talk, we sometimes had enjoyable conversation, sometimes didn't. I would have the urge of bringing up the happy memories of the past and trying to talk about what caused our issues. We managed to talk about those a little at ease, but everytime he had to say "it doesn't matter anymore" at the end of the conversation, that triggered my emotion and I would either lash out or be quiet the whole day which ruined our situation even more.

Last sunday we argued about how unfair he treated me right now comparing to the other girl friend by doing voice chatting without hesitation even though he didn't speak anything just listen through his device (he always hesitated and postponed when we were together and needed to do it) I really didn't understand that. Later I found that he refereed me as a **** on a post of a friend the social media we were most active on. So I got pissed and made a post about the truth. We went go arguing on there and he ended it with "I never want to see you again". Then he unfriended me on ALL social media we shared. I just made it all worse.

Anyway thank you for link suggestion.
datslothagain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote