Shadix
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2014
5 hugs
given
Default Mar 18, 2018 at 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiosis37 View Post
No, you are mistaken. Many (if not most) women do not want to be hit on at work by strangers. It happens ALL THE TIME and women have to smile and be polite and find a safe way of saying “no” without alienating the customer. It’s the bane of so many women’s existence— especially pretty young women who get hit on constantly. It does not make a woman’s day; it becomes yet another sucky thing she has to deal with. I have a large group of female friends (pretty, 20s-30s, all educated with good jobs) and not one of them like getting hit on. When we go out, we have actually played a game where we started counting how many times some random guy would try to hit on us, thinking they were going to make our day. Gross.
I think that if the guy hitting on them was under 21 and really cute and youthful looking, most of them would feel flattered and would like it. I bet that in the situations you are talking about, it's not this type of guy hitting on them. Maybe some women won't, but that's just some women. If the guy is average and not super young, however, I think most would not like it. So IMO, it is less about getting hit on and more about not being attracted to the guy.