Poohbah

Member Since Aug 2015
28 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2018 at 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredandconfused View Post
I too think it's weird that she accepted your request, then sent you the message, then unfriended you. It would be a lot easier on her part to just have not accepted your request in the first place.

You say her initial acceptance of your friend request "made your day". That is quite a strong reaction to have! Perhaps in other ways, you were unknowingly coming on too strong and that led to her setting some extra boundaries. Who knows?

But this sort of thing (friend acceptance, then being taken off the friend list) happens on Facebook all the time. Try not to dwell on it, just live your life and let her live hers.
I agree with you. Now that you mentioned "made your day:" ....quite a strong reaction. I read that as an overreaction. An FB experience with unfriending involved a couple For years I was friends with both spouses. Then no warning she unfriended me. Her husband & I are still friends. I was never flirty with him So that was not the issue. Still unsure why she unfriended me. Figure I'll never know. Oh well life goes on.
mugwort2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote