View Single Post
Fuseface
Fuseface has no updates.

5 yr Member
Trig Apr 01, 2018 at 04:58 AM

Let me be clear that I'm a very laidback guy.

But someone at Valley Hospital in Las Vegas doesn't want me around. Each time I go there the staff lies blatantly about the simplest and most obvious of subjects. They tell the other patients lies about me and have given away my personal information on several occasions to people who had no business knowing. The head of psychology at the psyche ward has made clear that she'd like to lobotomize me, and they often employ hypnotism tactics and try to brainwash me.

They put me in a terrible group home where you are required to attend three to four hours of half assed group therapy sessions every day, and instructed them to continue gaslighting me.

Possible trigger:

A lot of the sex brainwashing has terrible satanic implications as well, and they haven't told me exactly what they want from me. But I'm getting pretty worried, there's a eunophiliac named J.D. who won't leave me alone and he tortures me in my mind when I'm trying to sleep, insisting that he loves me during normal conversations, before hypnotizing me and proclaiming that he'd "have me as a eunich."

Please help me, I don't want to be a castrated sex toy for obese men.

Last edited by Turtleboy; Apr 01, 2018 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: Bring within guidelines
Fuseface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sometimes psychotic