View Single Post
Mightymax
Mightymax has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Apr 01, 2018 at 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafriend306 View Post
I completely disagree! As long as you don't stand your ground the bullies have won. You are giving this message to the child being bullied too. You are telling them to give up. The bullies continue to bully unchecked. These are the monsters that grow up to be bullies and have disrespect for those around them - including their spouses. instead, the message must be given that such behaviour is unacceptable and that they will be held accountable for it - their parents too.
Its great to beat the hell out of a bully if you just absolutely had enough I argeed.Schools have no tolerance for fighting they don't care who started they will just expel or suspend both students.If you got lots of bullies and even the teachers bully you then that place really is done for and best to leave.Just can't beat them all up.Some people will think that murdering bullies in times of extreme bullying is justifiable but in the end the victim must go to jail.I know a parent with a child wants to be able to beat their child's bully up but knows what happens if they assault a minor.Speaking up about bullying is a great thing but bullies don't seem to stop with someone telling them to stop.The school should be notified but with teachers that don't really care its unlikely to change.
Mightymax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote