Takeshi
Account Suspended

Member Since Nov 2014
2,544 hugs
given
Default Apr 01, 2018 at 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchieAus View Post
So this men only area is pretty dead . Not much happens here . Why's that do you reckon .
I'm sure I'll get hammered for saying this , but in the General rooms you sort of get the feeling that the deluded males opinion is tolerated as long as they don't say anything peceived to be out of line . Now I don't have an issue , just thought this might get some discussion going . Are females better equipped and better masters of the internet than males . Or is it that this section is so far down the page that no one can be bothered to scroll this far ?
Are males less likely to seek another males advise ? Maybe try a fishing forum if I'm after healthy male debate do I hear you say ? 😂
RIFF ON THIS @The Rational Male

Do you Self-Identify as MRA or Antifeminist?

(New) Bill O'Reilly & Jordan Peterson Interview

The above bolded sentence is a title of a youtube video where you can find a voice of a real feminist woman from the '60s, her name is 'faultroy', I hope you get to understand her point of view and also understand the world a little better. It's your brain that's mistreating women and causing the corrupt of the society. You're obviously blue-pilled, and your feminism makes me sick... The person I'm referring to would call your a man*****, your post is that offensive I'm afraid.

Frank O'Connor — 'No man is as anti-feminist as a really feminine woman.'

Jordan Peterson’s complete talk with Bettina Arndt
Quote:
Full-length video of Jordan Peterson’s lengthy conversation with Australia’s best-known female advocate for men’s issues, Bettina Arndt.
This is another youtube video, this one's form Peterson's Australia tour. I've been trying to listen to Dr.Peterson about his concern regarding gender issues in Western society, and judging from the description of the video, this is something I might watch, his Queens University lecture looks more interesting though. He talks about hash-tag metoo trend that's happening all over the world on some other videos, if you wanna real answers for your questions, you got to do your own research.

You want to have a healthy male only debate, and asking for something... Y'know, when this male focused support forum opened, our host Doc John were not so keen on allowing gay male issues, and unfortunately, he deleted those Q&A between him and a member who's now left PC. Does anyone understand my point? If biologically male members or trans person who need male advices wants to use this place, I think they should be welcomed, even if there are other sub-forums where members can debate the same issues. It still upsets me thinking about it. This kinda reminds me of James Damore and his autism, one tech company female CEO was commenting after the revelation like, "oops, now I understand it better...". She had a question from her employee before she got to read the news, anyways, male, tech person with autism, something like that would be appropriate for this part of forum as far as I'm concerned.

It's the difference of how you apply your everyday logic in your natural language, right? I say, f off, the girls have been talking about fashion and makeups and stuff in general chat, why are you being such a wuss? The game that you're playing here is the gender identity game that I don't like. This is like you're taking advantage of the system because you're a male. Which doesn't make your claim or wish a rational one, please think about that for this community.

Would women on PC in General Social Chat Forum be interested to discuss the Nazi connection of the word 'Asperger' with me? Perhaps not. It's the topic I'd rather share in GSC than that autism spectrum place. Fishing to me is just gender neutral, if you keep acting like that, inclusivity police will come get you and they will ban you from using that word, do you understand what I'm saying? Get your **** right. In order to do that, I'm prescribing you with 'Camille Paglia'!! She has more balls and intestine that you do. You can follow that with MRA/MGTOW basics, I just don't get how you can justify your actions here...

Why No One Cares About Feminist Theory

I'm about halfway through, I want as many men to read this. Most of y'all talk about feelings and feeling victimized, why is that? Are you just grateful to daddy John for this place so that you can ***** and moan?

Karen Straughan, check this person out if anyone out there needs strength to go against women on this website. She seems to get criticized from her enemies, and that's fine. I was just skipping through her youtube video last night, she quieted down this 3rd wave stupid girl with her talk with excellence, I believe some of you need to learn how to reason with unreasonable people with logic, yes, someone from previous post is quite true, I myself have had bunch of negative petty reactions from females on this website, 'groupthink' is the key word here, wouldn't you agree?

Please please forget your assumption about women in general, talk like that gets old real fast. Don't hide behind your identities, stop vagina pleasing, and catch up fast with our environment.

@Dog
The laws of this forum is not well-written, you can't possibly and strictly adhere to it. You don't know which words or expressions that you choose to use are taken as mean, offensive or whatever, so I'm gonna have to say, you're making a false claim, just saying. Please be a good dog and get the dose of ''Ha! Gotcha!'' from professor Peterson. Google it!
Takeshi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote