View Single Post
ajisalone

Member Since May 2017
13 hugs
given
Default Apr 05, 2018 at 09:33 PM

At first, I thought that I may have Aspergers (which I ruled out..mostly), then I thought it may be anxiety related.. but I have so many odd habits that I wish would just go away.

Social situations are a huge problem. 1 being that I tend to avoid people I meet before even getting to know them. I also have issues talking a lot of the time. I stumble a lot, my thoughts get cut short, my words slur, or the words that come out don’t come out right (weird tone, volume, etc). I also might have palilalia (?)

In relation to that, I tend to think back on conversations a lot. Which would be okay, but it leads to outbursts, and often weird facial expressions or body movements. Or I start mumbling the same phrase over and over. And it’s involuntary. Sometimes I even unknowingly stop what I’m doing completely and think about it b

I’ve had social problems all my life really. I’ve never had mutual friendships, so they were always cut short. I tend to overshare, tell various white lies, or just come off too strongly. And I tend to have trouble with empathy. Or I just forget to read social cues because I’m focused on my thoughts, so I can say inappropriate things a lot.
ajisalone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous45521, carcrashonrepeat, Loose Screw x 2, mote.of.soul, Shazerac, sky457