View Single Post
mermanleon411

Member Since Apr 2018
2 hugs
given
Default Apr 08, 2018 at 12:30 PM

I had visual hallucinations in the hospital and I cried and my eyes got swollen and I could barely see and I saw shadows on the blank wall (It was blank I checked) of people eating people. It looked kind of like a puppet show. I was delusional with the delusion that I needed to get better from my problems by monitoring my bodily sensations. After a while and a lot of screaming I started to recover from that. I would also go into these rages where I would feel a lot of emotional pain that drove me to want to commit suicide because I was in so much pain. The antipsychotic completely made my anger and visual hallucinations go away but I'm left with a deep depression and weird thoughts. These thoughts I have that I am projecting my voice through sound once led me to lock myself in the closet because I was scared that people could hear my thoughts. I also struggle with self harm and depression. I have moments of deep suicidal sadness at least once a day and I really struggle with depression. I also threatened to stab myself once and I can barely remember but I went to the mental hospital once when I was psychotic and I was so out of it I couldnt stop feeling angry but now my symptoms are under control and I'm getting a college degree!
mermanleon411 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote